Thursday 10 December 2009

Research and Planning: chosen fonts and titles


I decided to use the third title as my magazine is going to be based around the music industry so I decided to call it ‘Factor’ because artists are a factor of the industry. I want to keep it simple so that it is easily recognisable. I will put this as my main heading on the front cover and include it on the contents and double page spread to remind audience that this is the magazine they are reading.










This is the font I will use in my magazines double page spread. I will make it bold in the introductory paragraph and increase the size. I will also increase the size for the main headline ranging from 16-22 bold. I will use three main colours Red, black and white to keep my magazine simple but recognisable and to contrast the colours to make it eye-catching.



No comments:

Post a Comment