Thursday 10 December 2009

Execution: Moodboard of pictures



























Location: Drama Studio

Character: Rock Artist

Magazine edition: Rock

I intend for my magazine and double page spread to appeal to 15-17 year olds, under the name FACTOR this makes it easily recognisable, it has to be published monthly at £2.50p affordable for the intended audience. The magazine has to sell an artist, their story, their new songs and their look.
My magazine is to be the rock edition so I used a friend who likes rock music to be in my photos, so that the audience who will be the consumers get what they want from what they told me in the questionnaires.
I took my photos in a drama studio up against a white wall, this I felt made the photos look as if they had been taken on a photo shoot to makes her clothes stand out, contrasting from the white and to show the rising fame of the upcoming star. I used bright lights to give light to the photos, so that the photos looked as professional as they do in music magazines.

No comments:

Post a Comment